10 Best Quotes of Nomads and Digital Nomads
10 Best Quotes of Nomads and Digital Nomads for the nomadic at heart!
The digital nomads are digitally connected, but are they really nomad without technology or Wi-Fi? Digital nomads cannot live without their gadgets “WiFied” while the non-digital nomads can live wherever they wander and leave their trails. The real so-called nomads are trailblazers. Digital nomads these days are nothing compared from what nomadic life is all about without the internet to make a living from it. Think of the genuine Mongolian nomads and alike where wifi could not reach until digital photographs emerge how nomadic life is tough and exotically attractive than a beach and thong but on a horse or a camel!
To make sense it all, the nomads and the digital nomads would be a perfect married couple. One is simpler the other is complicated. One is bold; one is refined. The nomads probiotic are fermented by instincts ancestral passed on recipes while the digital nomads bought his/her probiotic from the pharmacy and made sure it does not need refrigeration. The other requires portable toilet (use pocketed tissue); the other just sit on the ground (grab a leaf, stick or stone). The other can build a fire without flint; while the other struggles to start a fire using his precious flint. Time and time again when we watch many castaways on Survivors TV series show; it proves that many of us cannot create fire by instinct. What else we can or cannot do against our primaeval?
Always remember, nomads are sole instinct survivors inside us all, just tap it. Seriously!
What is your take on the selected quotes above and beyond? Please share in the comments below your nomadic quotes in life. Your life experiences and journeys that are worth sharing with the world!
NOTE: PLS CLICK AUDIO at the bottom left of the infographic TO LOAD ALL CONTENT if it is not loading auto for you – enjoy your stay!
1. “Modern man is a hard driven nomad without any stability, not (as the Bible has it) a wanderer or a pilgrim, but a refugee-an escapist. Instead of meditation and reflection there is only speed, fear and “distraction.” ~Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn
2. “It’s in those quiet little towns, at the edge of the world, that you will find the salt of the earth people who make you feel right at home.” ~Aaron Lauritsen, 100 Days Drive: The Great North American Road Trip
3. “If you travel and work online, you’re dependent on technology. Love it or hate it, it’s part of your daily life — without it, you won’t get paid — and yet it’s something that’s barely mentioned in discussions of this lifestyle.” ~Dave Dean, Hammocks and Hard Drives: The Tech Guide for Digital Nomads
4. “We don’t like waiting, but that’s when God does some of His best work on our souls.” ~Charles R. Swindoll, Abraham: One Nomad’s Amazing Journey of Faith
5. “When Ferdinand Magellan attempted his circumnavigation of the globe in the sixteenth century, he had to assure his nervous, uneducated mariners that they would not in fact fall off the edge of the earth.” ~Michael Rank, Off the Edge of the Map: Marco Polo, Captain Cook, and 9 Other Travelers and Explorers That Pushed the Boundaries of the Known World
6. “Far from being writers—founders of their own place, heirs of the peasants of earlier ages now working on the soil of language, diggers of wells and builders of houses—readers are travellers; they move across lands belonging to someone else, like nomads poaching their way across fields they did not write, despoiling the wealth of Egypt to enjoy it themselves.” ~Michel de Certeau, The Practice of Everyday Life
7. “No man was ever a great success traveling an easy pre-made road. All great things REQUIRE sweat, tears and maybe even some blood spilled to be accomplished. The average man walks the easy road, the innovators CREATE the road!” ~Levon Peter Poe
8. “Do not give the people around you the power over your heart, your mind or your soul. Only one has power over you, for He resides in Heaven with his Angels. Do not allow the thoughts or words of others within the confines of your soul. You are destined for greatness in the light. For as you travel on this path in life you are never alone” ~Sir Andrew Hofstetter
9. Our days are identical luggage — all the same size — only some people can fit more into their days than others. ~John C. Maxwell
10. “If traveling is free, you would probably not see me again” ~Aniket Ketkar, Tales from the Road…